The current HARMONY release has the following limitations and known issues:
- A10 Lightning Portal works best in Chrome and Firefox browser.
- Use of SSL3.0 is disabled because of SSL Poodle vulnerability.
- When PageSpeed policy is enabled, proxy does predictive fetching of URLs. This may look like inconstant data on UI.
- Some requests, when they are blocked as attacks, are not captured in the logs.
- A few metrics may not show up for auto scaled servers.
- A manual refresh (Ctrl + Shift + R) of browser window may be needed in some cases.
- Adding more WAF policies may degrade the performance. Selecting specific application types helps a lot to keep the performance good.
- In case an application is using HTTPS, all domains configured in the application require to have SSL settings.
- Application Server Monitoring alert is not raised when the server comes back up. However, correct status is displayed on the dashboard.
- When two applications served by same LADC cluster are configured with same proxy (listen) port, the system may not perform as expected.
The system allows to delete credentials even if they are being used in some applications. Manual caution is advised before deleting credentials.
When more than one AWS accounts are being used, in some remote cases, system fails to consume information (CloudWatch metrics, server scaling triggers) from AWS.
Some policies (Domain Translation and CSRF) that depend on parsing of response body and identifying embedded URLs will not be effected if URLs are embedded in non-html files.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need help.